The following is a possible outline of the candidate recruiting process from inception to completion. The Williams Company is your partner every step of the way, assuring you of getting the best available candidates.
Write Job Description or receive from client.
Identify Sources of Candidates
- Internal candidates already listed with The Williams Company
- Computer database
- Advertising (if required)
- Recruit candidates who may not be actually looking for a job, but are interested in a new career opportunity
- Review resume
- Phone interview with consultant or research assistant
- Detailed discussion with candidate of background and job requirements
- Assess candidate’s qualifications and submit to client
- Schedule phone interview, if necessary
- Work with client to arrange interview times and travel schedules
- Follow-up with candidate and client for interest levels and compatibility
- Determination of second/final interview